Hi! I’m Viki!! You haven’t heard from me directly much! I have many jobs, but we like to call them support. I work behind the scenes to help assist Lisa and Alyce get to where they are going safe and relatively sound! I also help document the journey and am very excited to share it with you! Here are some of my thoughts on Expedition Mentality!
Big Goals for the Source of Confidence Expedition:
- See Alyce and Lisa make it to the brackish waters safely
- Create a “safe space” for those who identify as women to explore themselves within
- Water my personal confidence by gathering tools to better weed out unhealthy expectations or criticisms of myself when they pop up
- Create systems of organization for future expedition support staff
- Gather footage to make a documentary!!!
What are you willing to sacrifice to accomplish your goals?
- Some personal $
What are you not willing to sacrifice to reach your goals?
- Giving the warts equal stage time (As accurate of a representation in film and social media of the expedition as possible)
- My safety
- A fluid mind
- Thirst for resolution
- My love compass!
What strengths are you bringing to the expedition?
- Logistics management
- Excitement for adventure
- Technological knowledge
In what areas would you like support?
- Gotta steal a huge one from Lisa! Time management! Patience when we start finding holes in the bucket from overcommitment during the beginning stages
- Reminding me how I am an equal on this expedition and in this organization. (The amount of people that have referred to my role as the easy part is unsettling at times!)
- Voicing my opinion and/or an accurate representation of SOC’s views, especially when dealing with internet trolls or misogynists