Cast YOUR Vote
18 February 2013Next week we will leave the Suwannee River and start our exploring the Gulf of Mexico. This week it is your job to decide what we study. The Gulf of Mexico is a very popular place to fish. We could learn about fish we can catch along the gulf coast. Plus we can learn which species are good to eat, and which species should be returned to the water after we catch them.
The Gulf Coast also has a rich history. Spanish Explorers mapped and explored Florida in the early 1500’s. We could learn about the early explorers and the native people who were already living in Florida.
Finally we could study environmental issues that affect the Gulf of Mexico.
Use the poll below to vote and decide what we should study. Cast your vote...
- Questions, questions, questions!
- What should we study? Send us your ideas.
- Should we paddle around Cape Cod, or should we follow the Cape Cod Canal?
- What biome should we focus on next week?
- Cast YOUR Vote: Should we paddle into Washington DC?
- What should we study as we explore Pukaskwa National Park?
- What should we study in the Slate Islands?
- What do you want to learn about next week?
- What route should we follow through the Great Lakes?
- Feathered Friends
- What should we look for on the dogsled trail?
- Taking care of the dogs is a big job.
- What aspect of dogsledding do you want to learn about?
- What would you like to learn about wolves?
- What environmental issue should we study next week?